Indulging and delicious baked potato raclette! The best side dish for your thanksgiving dinner: simple to make and a crowd-pleaser!
- 8 medium potatoes
- 1/4 lb raclette cheese
- 100 g of bacon, chopped
- Boil enough water in a medium pot and add the potatoes. Reduce heat and cover the pot with a lid. Simmer for about 25-30 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, set the oven to 300 F, and add some olive oil to a baking dish.
- Place the cooked potatoes, one next to the other filling the baking dish. Using a fork, carefully smash the potatoes and add some salt to season.
- Add the cheese on top, and then the chopped bacon.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bacon is roasted.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Category: Sides
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Swiss, American
Keywords: baked potatoes, baked potato raclette, holiday baked potatoes