A simple, quick, and healthy tuna appetizer everyone will love!
- 1 lb sushi grade tuna, cut into small cubes
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced crosswise for smaller pieces
Sauce for the tuna tartare:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp low sodium gluten-free soy sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Sesame seeds (optional)
Spicy “mayo sauce” (optional):
- 1/4 cup greek yoghurt
- 2–3 tbsp sriracha
- On a serving dish, lay the cucumber slices.
- Add one avocado slice on top of each cucumber slice.
- Whisk all the spicy “mayo” sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the tuna tartare sauce ingredients with the tuna until combined.
- Gently and carefully spoon the tuna mix on top of each avocado slice.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Lunch, Dinner, Snack, Appetizer
- Method: Raw
Keywords: tuna tartare, tuna tartare with avocado, tuna tartare bites