Simple tuna tartare bites with avocado and cucumber! This light and healthy tuna has so many nutrients and can be enjoyed as a snack, as an appetizer, or as light lunch or dinner. The flavor combination is perfect. Plus, it’s light and fresh. It’s a healthy appetizer or snack anyone will love!
Why you’ll love this recipe
- It’s gluten free and low carb
- It requires no cooking and
- Takes under 10 minutes to prep!
Tuna tartare bites made with avocado and cucumber
Let’s talk tuna! I love tuna tartare and its flavor combination in this recipe! But if you’re looking for a lighter and healthier option, then this recipe is for you! It’s done in only four simple steps:
- Prep the tuna – chop the tuna into small cubes and throw in all the ingredients.
- Prep the sauce – optional. The sauce is a little extra, but it tastes just as good and can also be enjoyed without the sauce!
- Slice the greens – thinly slice the avocado and the cucumber
- Assemble – assemble your tuna tartare bites 😉 place an avocado slice on top of a cucumber slice, then carefully and gently spoon some tuna on top. Garnish with some sesame seeds and enjoy!
More appetizer recipes to enjoy
Simple Vietnamese Springle Rolls with Peanut Sauce (GF, DF, RSF, V)
Make sure to tag me @cravebysaldemar on Instagram if you make these simple tuna tartare with avocado and cucumber bites. To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can use the button on the recipe card, the buttons above or below this post, or any of the photos above.
If you tried these simple tuna tartare with avocado and cucumber bites let me know how you liked them by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest and Instagram for more delicious recipes!