Looking for the perfect grilled vegetables with burrata? A versatile warm salad made with burrata cheese and your favorite winter veggies!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, sliced into 1-inch pieces and quartered
- 1 red onion, sliced and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 eggplant, sliced and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 burrata cheese
- Balsamic glaze
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil, then stir in the onion, bell pepper, and eggplant. Stir fry for 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently to avoid burning, until soft and charred. Add the zucchini, salt and pepper, and keep stirring for an additional 5 minutes, until all veggies are cooked through.
- Assemble by placing the cheese in the middle, and adding the veggies, and sun-dried tomatoes around it.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds and drizzle balsamic glaze on top. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Lunch, Dinner, Sides, Appetizer
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: grilled vegetables with burrata, grilled vegetables, balsamic glaze