Indulging grilled vegetables and burrata with balsamic glaze! This light and healthy dish has the perfect flavor combination, while also being nourishing, and filling. It’s great for a cozy weeknight dinner!
This dish has so many pretty colors and therefore is packed with all kinds of nutrients. This is one of the reasons why I love it so much. It’s simple yet easy and quick. Just prep your vegetables, throw the veggies in a pan and stir until softened and charred. It’s a nourishing meal that will leave you feeling good and satisfied. It’s healthy and a great option for a light dinner.
Why you’ll love this grilled vegetables and burrata recipe
- It’s not only pretty, it’s also packed with nutrients! These grilled vegetables and burrata are high in protein, fiber, and nutrients. Plus, it’s vegetarian, soy free, and nut free.
- It takes less than 15 minutes to make, perfect to include in your weekly rotation!
- It’s easily customizable and has many variations. Use what you have at home or your favorite veggies! Want to keep this vegan? Just leave the burrata out.
If you’re feeling like you’d like to change something here and there, but don’t know how or what feel free to use the following substitutes:
To add some spice: add a pinch of paprika powder or red chili flakes while cooking your veggies
Mix it up: choose from asparagus, tomatoes, artichokes, spinach…
You may also try switching the burrata cheese for some crumbled feta, which tastes good as well.
- It’s better to overcook your veggies! Patience is key, if the veggies are undercooked, they won’t taste as good and the texture won’t be the same.
- Add the burrata cheese to the grilled vegetables when you’re about to eat it, it tastes way better.
More healthy dinner ideas to try
Make sure to tag me @cravebysaldemar on Instagram if you make these easy grilled vegetables and burrata with balsamic glaze. To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can use the button on the recipe card, the buttons above or below this post, or on any of the photos above.
If you tried these easy grilled vegetables and burrata with balsamic glaze let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest and Instagram for more delicious recipes!