Italian pistachio cookies made with minimal, wholesome ingredients!
- 1 cup gluten free quick oats
- 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup crumbled pistachios
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 F / 180 C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix the oats, oat flour, pistachios, and sugar. Then, add the coconut oil, and maple syrup and mix until well combined.
- Use a spoon, and spoon out even balls of dough. Use your hands to form these balls and gently place them onto the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks, Dessert
- Method: Bake
Keywords: italian pistachio cookies, holiday cookies, healthy cookies, pistachio cookies