Italian pistachio cookies! You’re new favorite healthy holiday cookie. Either for breakfast, snacks, or dessert, these cookies will become your new sweet tooth obsession. These have the perfect sweet-to-salty ratio. They’re SO delicious and healthy. They’re one of my favorites!
These cookies are made with very minimal, easy, and wholesome ingredients. They’re also very easy to make!
Ingredients you’ll need for Italian pistachio cookies
- Gluten free oat flour – if you don’t have oat flour, simply add your oats to your blender or food processor and pulse for about 10 seconds until you have powdery oat flour
- Gluten free quick oats – you can use either quick oats or rolled oats for this recipe
- Crumbled pistachios – simply add them to your blender or food processor and pulse a couple of times until crumbled
- Maple syrup – for a natural sweetener
- Coconut oil – to help bind the cookies together
- Coconut sugar – can sub for brown sugar
How to make Italian pistachio cookies
Grab a mixing bowl, a spoon, and a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and let’s bake these Italian pistachio cookies!
- In a mixing bowl mix together the oats, the oat flour, the pistachios, and the coconut sugar.
- Add the coconut oil and the maple syrup and mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Using a spoon, spoon out even balls of dough. Use your hands to form a cookie shape ball and gently place it on the lined baking sheet.
- Place the cookies in the oven at 350 degrees F and bake for 10 – 12 minutes. Once baked, transfer them onto a baking rack.
More cookie recipes to try
- Easy Chocolate Chip Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies (GF, V, DF)
- Life-changing Chocolate Chunk Cookies (GF, V, DF, RSF)
If you’ve tried these Italian pistachio cookies, it will mean a lot if you leave a comment or rating below!
Gluten Free Italian Pistachio Cookies (Vegan)
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 12 cookies 1x
- Diet: Gluten Free
Italian pistachio cookies made with minimal, wholesome ingredients!
- 1 cup gluten free quick oats
- 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup crumbled pistachios
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 F / 180 C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix the oats, oat flour, pistachios, and sugar. Then, add the coconut oil, and maple syrup and mix until well combined.
- Use a spoon, and spoon out even balls of dough. Use your hands to form these balls and gently place them onto the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks, Dessert
- Method: Bake
Keywords: italian pistachio cookies, holiday cookies, healthy cookies, pistachio cookies
Leave a Reply