These gluten free high protein brownies are thick, gooey, and dense. Made free from gluten and an excellent source of protein and fiber! Insanely delicious!
- 1 15-oz can black beans
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup gluten-free quick oats
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (sub dairy free chocolate chips for vegan option)
- Preheat oven to 350 F, and line an 8×6 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips, and blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture into a large bowl and stir in the chocolate chips using a rubber spatula.
- Pour batter into your lined baking dish. At this point you may sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top of the batter. Bake for 15-18 minutes, then remove from oven and let cool completely before cutting.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert, Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten free brownies, high protein brownies, healthy brownies