Easy chocolate granola clusters, perfect for snacking on its own, or on top of your yogurt bowl!
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- Preheat the oven to 300 F / 150 C.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the rolled oats, coconut, almonds, chopped hazelnuts, and salt. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan warm the sugar, olive oil, maple syrup, and cacao powder over low heat. Mix until well blended.
- Pour over the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix, until the dry ingredients are evenly coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the granola over it. Gently press the granola together and onto the baking sheet.
- Bake the granola for 30-35 minutes, until crispy.
- Allow the granola to cool completely, break apart with your fingers, and add chocolate chips.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30-35 minutes