This chickpea mango salad with feta is packed with flavor and texture and has the best honey balsamic dressing!
- 15 oz can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1 yellow mango, diced
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- Pinch of salt
- Add all the salad ingredients into a salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients using a small whisk or a fork.
- When ready to eat, pour the dressing on top of the salad and serve, or you can also toss before serving.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Lunch, Dinner, Sides, Appetizer
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: chickpea salad, chickpea mango salad, feta cheese