- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup gluten free quick oats
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup plant-based milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 banana, sliced in 1/2″ pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Whisk together the pancake ingredients until smooth.
- In a medium pan, over medium heat, wipe over some olive oil. Scoop in 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Let cook for about 3 minutes, or until bubbles begin to appear on the surface. Gently flip it and cook for an additional minute. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Once your pancakes are cooked, heat a pan over low heat. Add the olive oil and cinnamon and mix using a silicone cooking brush or a silicone spatula.
- Carefully place each banana slice over the olive oil and cinnamon mixture. Cook the bananas until golden brown, then gently flip them using a fork to cook them on the flip side.
- Place the bananas on top of the pancakes.
- Top with honey.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: caramelized banana pancakes, banana pancakes