The most delicious buffalo chickpea salad on a toast!
- 1 15-oz can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 stalk of celery, chopped
- 1/2 carrot, chopped
- 1/4 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp greek yogurt
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Toast, gluten free if needed
- Add the drained and rinsed chickpeas to a medium bowl and mash using a fork, leaving some of them whole.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and stir until well combined. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Serve with toast. Optional to top it off with sliced avocado and crumbled feta.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Lunch, Snack
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: buffalo chickpea salad, buffalo chickpea toast