These biscoff cookie bars are made with only 6 ingredients and are quick and easy to make and incredibly flavorful. The best combo for a homemade dessert!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 3/4 cup biscoff crumbs
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 F / 160 C.
- To create the cookie base, take a medium bowl and using clean hands mix together the biscoff crumbs with the butter to create the cookie base.
- In a 8″ x 8″ baking dish, spread the cookie base in an even layer. Pour an even layer of condensed milk over the cookie base. Then sprinkle an even layer of chocolate chips, coconut flakes, and chopped hazelnuts. Gently and carefully press down.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top turns light golden brown.
- Let cool before slicing. Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Dessert, Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: biscoff cookie bars, biscoff magic cookie bars, magic cookie bars