These indulgent and healthy baked potato wedges are so good you will never know they are healthy! Made with a splash of olive oil, paprika, and garlic, these are naturally vegan, gluten-free, and perfect for a side dish or an appetizer.
I must admit I use this recipe very often at home. It’s the perfect healthy, gluten-free, and vegan side, and I come back to it time and time again for its flavor and ease. If you have never made baked potato wedges before, I’m telling you, they’ll change your life. They really are the big deal.
Why you will love this recipe
- To make this recipe you only need six ingredients, a bowl, and a sheet pan, making it super easy to throw together with minimum clean up
- The potato wedges are baked, not fried, making them a much healthier option than the traditional french fries. Plus, this recipe is naturally vegan and gluten-free
- This recipe is always a crowd-pleaser
How to make potato wedges
You will need only six ingredients:
- Olive oil – to help make the potatoes crisp and from drying out. I like to use extra-virgin olive oil here, but you can swap it for any oil you like
- Ground paprika – for flavor
- Ground garlic – for flavor
- Salt and pepper – for seasoning
First, cut the potatoes lengthwise, and make another cut in each half to make quarters. In a medium bowl, add the quartered potatoes. Add olive oil, paprika, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix thoroughly until the potatoes are evenly coated. Once well coated, spread the potatoes on a baking sheet with parchment paper. When the oven is ready, slide the baking sheet in the oven and bake.
How to store
Store any leftover baby baked potato wedges in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to two days. Keep in mind these will not be as crispy once in the fridge. Reheat in the oven at 350F for 5-10 minutes.
Make sure to tag me @cravebysaldemar on Instagram if you make these baked potato wedges with paprika and garlic seasoning. To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can use the button on the recipe card, the buttons above or below this post, or on any of the photos above.
If you tried these baked potato wedges with paprika and garlic seasoning let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest and Instagram for more delicious recipes!Print
Baked Potato Wedges with Paprika and Garlic Seasoning
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
These baked potato wedges with paprika and garlic seasoning are perfect for an appetizer or a side dish!
- 8 medium sized potatoes
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp ground paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise, and make a cut in each half to make quarters.
- In a medium bowl, mix the potatoes, olive oil, paprika, garlic, salt, and pepper until evenly coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the potatoes over it.
- Bake the potatoes for 30-35 minutes, or until your desired level of crispiness.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
Leave a Reply