This antioxidant chia pudding is delicious, filling, and loaded with nutrients, protein, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids. It’s also vegan, gluten free, paleo, and keto!
- 1/3 cup berries
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Extra berries
- Drizzle of honey (optional)
- In a jar with a lid add the frozen berries, milk of choice, vanilla, and chia seeds. Close it and give it a good mix. Set it in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, mix everything again. You can use a fork to smash the berries and mix it.
- Top with banana slices, extra berries, and a drizzle of honey or peanut butter.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes