Sweet and healthy antioxidant chia pudding! It’s creamy, filling, and nourishing plus, it’s packed with protein, fiber, omega 3, and antioxidants making it perfect for the early energy boost!
Why you’ll love this recipe:
- Super healthy: this recipe’s star ingredient is chia, and chia is incredibly healthy because it’s loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, protein, fiber, and antioxidants. This recipe also contains berries, which are also loaded with antioxidants, so it makes for a pretty healthy breakfast or snack.
- Easy and quick: to make this recipe you’ll need three main ingredients, five minutes, and a bowl.
- Great for meal prep: this recipe keeps for five days in the fridge! I like to make a big batch on Sunday and have it ready for the rest of the week either for breakfast or as an afternoon snack.
How to make antioxidant chia pudding in three easy steps:
- In a jar, add the berries, the milk of choice, and the chia seeds. Close de jar with the lid and give it a good mix. Place the jar in the fridge and let it sit overnight.
- Once we have the desired texture (it should be nice and thick), mix it again, smash in the berries and break any chia seed clumps.
- Serve in a bowl, topped with extra berries and banana slices. Feel free to drizzle some honey or some chopped nuts on top!
Tips for making this recipe perfectly:
- Chia to liquid ratio: my ratio is 2 tbsp of chia seeds and 3/4 cups milk. This yields the perfect texture, not too liquid and not too thick.
- Soak time: Set in the fridge for at least two hours or overnight.
- How to store: store leftover antioxidant chia pudding in a jar or a sealed container in the fridge for up to five days. If the chia pudding becomes too thick, add a splash of milk and mix it all together. This will help thin it out!
This antioxidant chia pudding is delicious, filling, and loaded with nutrients, protein, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids. It’s also vegan, gluten free, paleo, and keto.
Make sure to tag me @cravebysaldemar on Instagram if you make this antioxidant chia pudding. To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can use the button on the recipe card, the buttons above or below this post, or on any of the photos above.
If you tried this antioxidant chia pudding let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest and Instagram for more delicious recipes!Print
Morning Boost Antioxidant Chia Pudding
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Diet: Gluten Free
This antioxidant chia pudding is delicious, filling, and loaded with nutrients, protein, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids. It’s also vegan, gluten free, paleo, and keto!
- 1/3 cup berries
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Extra berries
- Drizzle of honey (optional)
- In a jar with a lid add the frozen berries, milk of choice, vanilla, and chia seeds. Close it and give it a good mix. Set it in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, mix everything again. You can use a fork to smash the berries and mix it.
- Top with banana slices, extra berries, and a drizzle of honey or peanut butter.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
Leave a Reply